Thursday 18 August 2016

Introduction

Hi there! 

Should I do a (awkward) self introduction for my very first blog post? 
I'm Amanda Lee, currently celebrating last year of my youth @ 21, working a very life-less shift hour job and leading a rather boring typical singaporean life.

On the bright side!
I have a very loving boyfriend of almost 4 years, and am independent enough to support myself for everything I wanted which I can proudly say it out. 

Working part times, events, temp jobs and now a full time position ever since i was 14 taught me to be more independent and not take things for granted. Despite me not completing my studies, I'm thankful enough to find a stable job that I can fed myself with and not depend on my parents.

Working here for a year had totally improve my tolerance skills from demanding students and bosses to lazy colleagues who love to steal credits for your hard work. Politics at work makes me dread going to work sometimes but well, suck thumb lor. 

Overall I think that in order for me to archive what I want and to chase what I like and to do what I want to do, I gotta work hard for it and just endure certain circumstances in life.

Reminder to self:




No comments:

Post a Comment